T & C
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Service carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use the service provided by Snap2door. The said terms and conditions are legally enforceable agreement between you and Snap2door as if the same has been signed by you.
- Service usage
- Photographs that exhibit or imply Racism or any such activity.
- Photograph that violates any intellectual property right, copyright, trademark, patent or other or any moral right of any third party.
- Photographs infected with virus or any such code that could harm the service.
- Photographs containing profane or blasphemous subjects.
- Photographs that exhibit acts of crime or breach of laws and legislation.
- Any photograph that contains material that is restricted by age, group or any such criteria.
- Photographs that display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Photographs that exhibit anyone partially or completely without clothes.
- Photograph that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Photographs that provides information (with instructions) about illegal activities such as making weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Photographs that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Photographs that engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter and advertising.
- Photographs that harms anyone including minors.
- Defamatory or otherwise actionable photographs
- Photographs in the opinion of snap2door are objectionable.
The person using the application to order prints is solely responsible for all the content (public or private) submitted to snap2door. Therefore, by reading and understanding these terms it is clear that you are personally responsible and liable for the photographs submitted.
snap2door has sole discretion to decide whether any content is Prohibited Content as above mentioned list but not limited to above.
By accepting the terms & conditions, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and You agree to allow us to add your contact details i.e. Emails & Phone number in our database of users so You may receive one or more promotional E-mail/SMS or alerts from us.
It is a term agreed by you that if any third party recipient of the photographs sues snap2door on receipt of the photographs shipped to him/her on your instruction, you would be responsible and liable to pay for all the legal costs which may be incurred by snap2door.You also mandate snap2door to disclose your identity if demanded by any third party recipient of the photographs and / or required under the law Permitted & Prohibited Use of Mobile Application ("App")
This Mobile app is the private property of MSR Technologies P Ltd. and your access to this application is only with our permission. We reserve the right to pursue our legal rights for any illegitimate access or use of this application, including seeking civil and criminal remedies and equitable relief to the fullest extent possible, and referral of matters to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
You agree not
(a) copy, print, republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the application or website or any Content and Materials retrieved there from;
(b) use the App or any materials obtained from the App to develop any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media form now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
(c) create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the app;
(d) use any Content and Materials from the app in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of the Publisher or any third parties;
(f) use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the app;
(g) use the app for the purpose of gathering information or for transmitting
- (1) unsolicited commercial email;
- (2) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; or
- (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
(h) use the App in a manner that violates any applicable law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and
(k) export or re-export the App or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the App, in violation of any applicable export control laws or regulations. You are prohibited from doing any act that has the effect of undermining the integrity of our system, our services and the method by which we provide our services to users. You may not use any content that is deemed prohibited by snap2door. Such content includes but is not limited to photos that indicate alcohol content; are hateful, threatening, defamatory, or pornographic; incite violence; or contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. We reserve the right to delete any such images, and deny services to such users. We also reserve the right to report such offenses to the appropriate authorities for action.
- Storage Policy
- You accept by using the application that we will only store your photographs until they are printed. To ensure that our carbon footprint is low we have decided not to store images of our customers. After your photographs are printed we delete them but keep a record of the order.
- All prices mentioned in our application are in Indian Rupees and charged in US Dollars until explicitly specified. Shipping charges will be added to your order during the ordering process. Prints Quality we try our best to produce the best quality prints for you. However, quality of prints is dependent on the quality of the digital file or original prints uploaded by you. You agree that you shall have no claims against the Publisher regarding the quality of any products purchased by you from the Purchaser so long as the product in question is an accurate depiction of the image selected and uploaded by you. If you are not satisfied with the quality of prints, please contact our customer service at email@example.com within 15 days of receipt.
- Resale of Service
- You hereby acknowledge that you will not reproduce, sell, resell, duplicate, copy any part of the service. You shall also not access or use the service provided by us for any commercial purpose. Acceptance of Order We have the right to accept your order. We also have the right to cancel the order with notification in case the order partially or completely does not adhere to our terms and conditions.
- Delivery of Order
- Any dates specified for delivery of order are estimates only. We try our best to deliver your order within the specified time period to ensure your satisfaction. However, there might be delays due to unforeseeable reasons beyond our control under which, snap2door shall not be held responsible. We will also not be responsible for delivery at wrong address(es) if the address specified at the time of ordering is incorrect. Credit card payment To pay for the order we or our authorized partner may ask you to provide credit card number, expiration date, billing information or any other information that may enhance security of transaction and prevent frauds. We do not store any credit card information in our database. Our payment partner could request for your permission to store the details within their secure architecture.
- Cancellation policy
- You can cancel your order within 24 hrs. of your order in which case a percentage of the bill amount would be deducted based on the status of the order. In case of any cancellation after 24 hrs. there would be no refund. Breach Without limiting any other remedies that may be available to snap2door at law or in equity, and in confirming that you have breached any provisions of this Agreement, snap2door may, without notice, would be entitled to cancel any pending transactions you may have with snap2door and restrict or deny your access to the App and services.
- What are the shipping charges?
- Shipping charge is a factor of destination and quantity of the order. This varies from region to region. However, we roll out free shipping offers from time to time, so stay connected to grab such offers.
- Intellectual Property
- All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the apps are the copyrighted works of MSR Technologies P Ltd. unless otherwise indicated. Content on the App is for personal use only. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the app for any commercial purpose is a violation of the copyright of snap2door and/or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. The Content available on the App shall not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining the prior permission from snap2door. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- Modification of Terms
- snap2door reserve the rights to modify or amend these Terms of Service for any reason. Such modification or amendments will be effective immediately upon giving you notice by following means, including but not limited to, posting on our website and email. You agree that snap2door shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the app. You expressly agree that any information provided on the App shall be used by you at your risk. You are advised to hereby make proper enquiries and use the information provided on the app.
- You agree that snap2door, in its sole discretion, may terminate the service or use of the app, and remove and discard any Content within the app, for any reason. Further, you agree that snap2door shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the App.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall: (i) Be ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of the invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability; (ii) Not invalidate the remaining provisions of this agreement; and (iii) Not affect the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Governing Law
- All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you agree to resolve the disputes under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The venue for such arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India.
- You agree to indemnify snap2door and its affiliates, including its directors, employees, service providers, content providers, suppliers against any losses, claims or demand including legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service, or any wrongful activity related to your account by you or any other person using your account.
- Dealings with Advertisers
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the App, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that snap2door shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the App.
- The App may contain hyperlinks to other web sites. The Publisher disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness or compliance with law by the Publisher. Inclusion of any hyperlinked web site on the app does not imply approval or endorsement of the hyperlinked web site or any content thereof by the Publisher. If you decide to leave the App and access these third-party sites, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.l.
- Representations and Warranties
- snap2door agrees that to the best of its ability all service will be provided with reasonable skill and care, and will be of satisfactory quality. The service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Use of service is at your own risk. If prints or service are of unacceptable quantity or quality our sole obligation on our discretion will be to either (i) refund the full amount of purchase or (ii) reprint the photos at no extra cost. snap2door or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this App. The information from or through this App is provided 'as is' and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to the App or the Content including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. snap2door and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the App. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- THE CONTENT AND MATERIAL FROM / OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, AS AVAILABLE, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM ERROR, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THE PUBLISHER AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE, EXCEPT THOSE MENTIONED IN 'LIMITATION OF LIABILITY'. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, THE PUBLISHER AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PUBLISHER AND YOU. THIS APP.AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, DOCUMENTS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE APP.OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
- Limitation of Liability
The Publisher and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from
(a) any errors in or omissions from the APP or any services or products obtainable there from;
(b) the unavailability or interruption of the APP or any features thereof;
(c) your use of the APP;
(d) the Content and Materials contained on the APP; or
(e) any delay or failure in performance beyond the control the Publisher or any Affiliated Party.
THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PUBLISHER AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF / OR RELATING TO THE APP AND/OR THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN OR HEREBY SHALL NOT EXCEED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED ONLY (USD 100) AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE PUBLISHER AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY.
- This Agreement or your use of this App does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and snap2door.
- Abuse Report
- You can report any abuse of our service or violation of these terms to firstname.lastname@example.org